CDer:001177104
发表于 2020-10-25 18:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

更多精彩专业军事内容,期待你的加入!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?成为超大会员

x
本帖最后由 yjl8409 于 2020-10-25 19:15 编辑

美国种族矛盾已经涉及到亚裔了
by Former Vice President Joseph Biden for World Journal
These are tough times. Our country is at a crossroads, facing a pandemic, a recession, and an election that will decide our futures for a very long time.

This year, we've seen the best of America carry us forward: heroic doctors, nurses, grocers, restaurant owners, essential workers–including so many Asian Americans.

But we've also seen the worst: acts of hate against Asian Americans wrongly blamed for COVID-19, spurred on, in part, by hateful rhetoric from President Trump. They've been screamed at, spit on, and assaulted. Homes, businesses, and cars vandalized with slurs. Small children stabbed. An 89-year-old grandmother set on fire amid this rising culture of hate.

This is not who we are.

For nearly two centuries, Asian Americans have made our country strong–from the gold miners and railroad and factory workers who helped to power our rise; to the scientists, architects, artists, and entrepreneurs who are helping to drive us forward now. For years, their courage, sacrifices, and success have powered the American Dream and helped America stand as a beacon of freedom and hope to the world.

President  Trump doesn't get that. He has led an assault on our values as a nation of immigrants, even tearing thousands of children from their parents' arms at our border. Hate crimes against people are at a 16-year-high, even before this pandemic. And now, to deflect blame for his failure to protect our nation from this crisis, he insists on calling COVID-19 the "China virus," no matter how many thousands of reported racist incidents against Asian Americans it encourages.

Words matter – and a president's words matter even more. As President, I'll defend the American Dream for everyone, so every hardworking family has the same fair shot at prosperity and a better future. I'll stand against racism in every form, directing the Justice Department to prioritize hate crimes, and working to heal the wounds of hatred and division, not fan the flames.

Donald Trump knew how deadly COVID-19 was back in January and did nothing to stop it. Now, more than 220,000 Americans are dead. Some 30 million have lost jobs, hours, wages. One in five small businesses have shut down. Trump's failed leadership has tanked our economy – and the longer he's president, the longer it'll take to get it fully up and running again.

We're eight months in, but Trump still has no plan. I do.

It starts with taking responsibility and doing the hard work to control this pandemic and get our lives back. I'll implement the plan I've laid out since March to beat COVID-19. I'll  listen to scientists and experts; protect our families; and make testing, treatment, and any eventual vaccine free and available to everyone.

I'll get right to work building our economy back better – getting real relief out to  millions of hard-hit small businesses. They're the lifeblood of our communities – but Trump's corrupt recovery passed them by, funneling funds to big corporations instead. Some 75% of Asian-owned small businesses weren't expected to get any first-round stimulus funds at all. It's wrong. I've called for ensuring small businesses with less than 50 employees get new relief funds. And I'll boost their long-term access to credit and capital, and work to ease the language barriers that can hold back immigrant entrepreneurs.

Through it all, my economic recovery plan will reward work, not just wealth, creating  millions of good paying jobs of the future. Independent economists at Moody's found that my plan creates 7 million more jobs – and $1 trillion more in economic growth – than President  Trump's would. And I won't raise taxes on anyone earning less than $400,000 a year – period. Instead,  I'll make sure the super wealthy and big corporations finally pay their fair share.

I've fought my whole career for working and middle class families – so many of them hard-working immigrants who came to America in search of a better life. I'll help parents afford a quality education for their kids, boosting teacher pay and making public college free for most families. I'll make it easier to care for aging parents, and make health care more affordable. Trump is in court right now trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act, stripping tens of millions of people of health coverage in the middle of a deadly pandemic. It makes no sense.

Meanwhile, COVID-19 is proof that the United States can't isolate itself from the world. We  have to work with other nations to meet global challenges that impact us all, starting by rebuilding our relationships with our closest partners. We're a Pacific power, and we'll stand with friends and allies to advance our shared prosperity, security, and values in the Asia-Pacific region. That includes deepening our ties with Taiwan, a leading democracy, major economy, technology powerhouse – and a shining example of how an open society can effectively  contain COVID-19. And our approach to China will focus on boosting American competitiveness, revitalizing our strengths at home, and renewing our alliances and leadership abroad. We'll work to collaborate with China when it's in our interest, including on public health and climate change.

America has always led the world not only with the example of our power, but the power of our example. To truly do that again, we also have to fix our broken immigration system, keeping families together and ensuring the United States continues to draw the world's best and brightest.

I'm running to build America back better, as a country of opportunity, unity, and new beginnings. A place made strong by generations of immigrants. A place where everyone has a voice and every vote counts. I'll lead on these issues, and more importantly, I'll listen. So please make sure you get your vote in today. Together we'll restore the soul of this nation we love.

谷歌翻译
前副总统约瑟夫·拜登
这是艰难的时期。我国正处于十字路口,面临大流行,衰退和选举,这将在很长一段时间内决定我们的未来。

今年,我们见证了全美最出色的人:英勇的医生,护士,杂货商,饭店老板,重要工人-包括这么多亚裔美国人。

但是,我们也看到了最糟糕的情况:对亚裔美国人的仇恨行为被错误地归咎于COVID-19,部分原因是特朗普总统的仇恨言论。他们被尖叫,吐口水和殴打。房屋,企业和汽车遭到了诽谤的破坏。小孩被刺伤。在这种日益浓厚的仇恨文化中,一位89岁的祖母着火了。

这不是我们。

在将近两个世纪的时间里,亚裔美国人使我们的国家变得强大-从金矿工,铁路和工厂工人那里帮助推动了我们的崛起。致帮助我们向前迈进的科学家,建筑师,艺术家和企业家。多年来,他们的勇气,牺牲和成功推动了“美国梦”的发展,并帮助美国成为了世界自由和希望的灯塔。

特朗普总统不明白这一点。他对我们作为一个移民国家的价值观进行了攻击,甚至在我们边境将数千名儿童从父母的怀抱中撕裂。甚至在这种大流行爆发之前,对人的仇恨犯罪就已达16年之久。现在,为了避免因未能保护我们的国家免于这场危机而怪罪,他坚持要求将COVID-19称为“中国病毒”,无论它鼓励多少针对亚裔美国人的种族主义事件报道。

话语很重要-总统的话语甚至更重要。作为总统,我将为每个人捍卫“美国梦”,因此,每个勤奋的家庭对繁荣和美好的未来都有相同的看法。我将以各种形式反对种族主义,指示司法部将仇恨犯罪列为优先事项,并努力治愈仇恨和分裂的伤口,而不是煽动火焰。

唐纳德·特朗普(Donald Trump)知道一月份的COVID-19有多致命,并没有采取任何行动制止它。现在,已有22万美国人丧生。约三千万人失去了工作,时间和工资。五分之一的小企业已经倒闭。特朗普失败的领导层使我们的经济遭受重创–总统任职的时间越长,要使其完全恢复运转就越需要更长的时间。

我们已经有八个月了,但是特朗普仍然没有计划。我做。

首先要承担起责任,并为控制这种大流行和使我们的生活重返社会而努力工作。我将执行自3月以来制定的计划以击败COVID-19。我将听科学家和专家的话;保护我们的家人;并向所有人免费提供测试,治疗和任何最终的疫苗。

我将正确地努力使我们的经济恢复更好的发展-向数百万受重创的小型企业提供真正的救济。它们是我们社区的命脉–但是特朗普的腐败复苏使他们幸免于难,而是将资金转移给了大公司。预计大约75%的亚洲小型企业根本不会获得任何第一轮刺激资金。这是错的。我呼吁确保员工少于50人的小型企业获得新的救济金。而且,我将提高他们长期获得信贷和资本的机会,并努力减轻可能阻碍移民企业家的语言障碍。

通过这一切,我的经济复苏计划将奖励工作,而不仅仅是财富,从而创造数百万未来的高薪工作。穆迪(Moody's)的独立经济学家发现,我的计划创造的就业机会比特朗普总统的创造的就业机会多700万个,经济增长额超过1万亿美元。而且,对于任何年收入低于40万美元的人,我都不会提高税收。相反,我将确保超级富豪和大公司最终支付其应得的份额。

我为职业家庭和中产阶级家庭奋斗了整个职业-因此,其中许多辛勤工作的移民来到美国寻找更好的生活。我将帮助父母为孩子提供高质量的教育,提高老师的工资,并使大多数家庭免费进入公立大学。我会更轻松地照顾年迈的父母,并使医疗保健更容易负担。特朗普目前正在法庭上试图废除《平价医疗法案》,在一场致命的大流行中剥夺了数千万人的医疗保险。这个不成立。

同时,COVID-19证明了美国无法将自己与世界隔离。我们必须与其他国家合作,以应对影响我们所有人的全球性挑战,首先要重建与最亲密伙伴的关系。我们是太平洋大国,我们将与朋友和盟友站在一起,以促进我们在亚太地区的共同繁荣,安全和价值观。这包括加深与台湾,领先的民主国家,主要经济体,技术强国的关系,以及开放社会如何有效地遏制COVID-19的光辉榜样。我们对中国的做法将集中于提高美国的竞争力,振兴我们在国内的实力以及更新我们在海外的联盟和领导地位。为了我们的利益,我们将与中国合作,

美国一直不仅以我们的榜样为首,而且以我们的榜样为首。要再次真正做到这一点,我们还必须修正破碎的移民制度,使家庭团结在一起,并确保美国继续吸引世界上最优秀和最聪明的人。

作为一个充满机遇,团结和新起点的国家,我正在努力使美国变得更好。一个世代相传的强者之地。每个人都有发言权,并且每个人都很重要的地方。我将领导这些问题,更重要的是,我会听。因此,请确保您在今天投票。我们将共同恢复我们所爱的国家的灵魂。
最具影响力军事论坛-超级大本营军事论坛欢迎你!超然物外,有容乃大。
CDer:000927657
发表于 2020-10-29 16:59 | 显示全部楼层
我们对中国的做法将集中于提高美国的竞争力,振兴我们在国内的实力以及更新我们在海外的联盟和领导地位。为了我们的利益,我们将与中国合作————搁这儿画饼呢
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2020-10-29 17:02 超大游击队员 | 显示全部楼层
高华投川普是嫌集中营建的不够快
CDer:000944380
发表于 2020-10-29 17:06 超大游击队员 | 显示全部楼层
为什么不投书人民日报?那边稿费给得高一点?
CDer:001167278
发表于 2020-10-29 17:09 超大游击队员 | 显示全部楼层
daiv 发表于 2020-10-29 17:06
为什么不投书人民日报?那边稿费给得高一点?

这个时候 不会让川普捡到抢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 成为超大会员

本版积分规则

监狱|手机|联系|超级大本营军事论坛 ( 京ICP备13042948号 | 京公网安备11010602010161 )

声明:论坛言论仅代表网友个人观点,不代表超级大本营军事网站立场